background

Monday, January 25, 2016

New Puppy!

Right before Christmas we brought home a new 6 week old puppy! Abbie Rose is a Great Pyrenees; and half sister to our almost-five-year-old, Heidi.  We've found that Great Pyrs are a perfect addition to our farm, as they are great livestock protectors as well as family members!  They also grow extremely fast!  Here is Abbie at 6 weeks old the day we brought her home.


She grew and grew......


....and grew.....


....and now she looks like this at 13 weeks!


It will be a little while until she is a 140 lb. dog like her big sister, but she'll get there in the blink of an eye!


More on our Great Pyrenees can be found here.

I mentioned in my last blog post that I have an additional Etsy site besides Prindle Mountain Primitives; it is Lottie Elizabeth.  My daughter and I opened it in June and we are having a lot of fun! 


We have been working on some Valentine's Day things. 





The PDF pattern for these cute Faux Valentine's Day Cookies/Fillers are on my website and Etsy.  If you follow our blog and comment with your e-mail address, I will send you the PDF pattern FREE through Valentine's Day! I made the originals several years ago, and they still look like they were freshly baked! :)



My next project is a new Prindle Mountain Primitives Ann and Andy set. Watch for the pattern in the coming couple of weeks!

Primitive Winter Blessings,

Laurie






No comments: