background

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Two new patterns!

THIS year I'm not going to be so busy with weddings, and my goal is to make at least 10 new patterns! On my way, with two new patterns this last week. Here they are:

Cinnamon Bunny

Cinnamon Bunny is all ready for spring!  You can check the pattern out on my website, or on Etsy, and also on Pattern Mart, below:

Cinnamon Bunny Pattern
Our new prim bunny is hopping your way for springtime! This 17" rabbit is quick to sew.....Price: US $5.50

Click for details

Speaking of spring, it kinda looked like spring here today! It was in the 50's and my crocuses are blooming, and the daffodils are coming up! It's still just the middle of winter though, so I haven't packed up my snowmen and winter decorations.  That would just be asking for it!

Sadie Sue

My other new pattern is Sadie Sue.  She was fun little girl to make!  This little ragamuffin with the wild hair is just 9" tall, so she doesn't take much fabric to stitch her up! She's on my website, Pattern Mart, and here on Etsy too.

I've been having a great time with my other Etsy site; Lottie Elizabeth that I started last summer with my daughter Emily.  If you haven't checked it out, take a peek here!  It's fun working on things that aren't primitive.  Here are some cute Valentine's Day/Heart things that I created:







Wishing you Valentine's Day full of love and happiness!



Primitive blessings,

Laurie








No comments: