background

Thursday, November 19, 2015

New Patterns and Online Christmas Bazaar!

Finally some new patterns from Prindle Mountain!  I don't know where this year went, but when I wasn't working on weddings, I was spending time with my twins at their college town, working on my additional Etsy site Lottie Elizabeth (see it here), or farmwork and enjoying our new horses!  Fall meant a flurry of activity getting ready for my Christmas shows which are now in full swing. 

I designed a couple of new patterns, which are now on Etsy, my website, and PatternMart.  Loved working on the little Tomte Santa.  As I am Swedish and Danish and my husband is Norwegian, we love our Scandinavian heritage. 

Tomte Scandinavian Santa Pattern

My Christmas Pony pattern was inspired by our new horses, Sammy and Otis!  These two sweet boys joined our farm this summer and fall. 

Christmas Pony Pattern

Otis, Laurie, Sammy

Several of my Facebook followers have requested that I put some of my Christmas show items on Etsy, so I have a small collection available now on Etsy.  You can see them by clicking here. These are very limited, so don't wait! To see all of my Christmas Show goodies, please visit me if you are in the Southwest Washington area.  Click on the links below the photos to see my remaining shows:





Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!  

Prim Blessings,


Laurie

No comments: