background

Monday, May 26, 2014

Home of the Free....Land of the Brave....


On this  Memorial Day, make sure you thank a veteran! Remembering my Great Uncles who served in WWII. Thank you Ernie and Anton!



I've gotten entirely too addicted to Ancestry.com lately!  Family history has always been so interesting to me, and  I've been able to trace our family back farther than I could ever have imagined!  I have found veterans from the Revolutionary War, some Indian wars, and that I am even related to the early explorer, William Clark!

I've been so busy with gardening, farm chores, a month full of birthdays (including my own "Big 50!"), I've neglected to post for two months!  I'll be back soon with some craft ideas and new patterns. Stay tuned!

Primitive blessings,

~Laurie







No comments: