background

Monday, June 27, 2011

Sale! Sale! Sale!

We're running a sale for the remainder of the month of June on our e-patterns. Our e-patterns usually sell for $5 each, but just until June 30th at midnight, you can get TWO e-patterns for $5.00! Send PayPal payment to: prindlemountainprimitives@msn.com, and make sure to list which two patterns you would like to receive!

It's been very busy around here, with lots of Santas and Snowmen being stitched and prepared for the holiday bazaar season! My hubby spent the weekend shearing all the sheep, so I have lots of wool for Santa beards!

We also had two little bull calves born the last few days around here! Twin daughter's Kari and Kaitlyn's cows, Clarabelle and Lizzie gave birth to Clarence and Lenny! They are so cute! Here's a photo of Kari with her calf Clarence.

I've put my Daughter's Yesteryear Pattern on my website, now that it has been published on Create and Decorate. The next two issues of this magazine will have patterns I've created, so be sure to watch for this great magazine!

With the 4th of July just around the corner, I'm adding a couple of neat vintage cliparts that I just love! Hope you have a wonderful Independence Day!





Primitive blessings,

Laurie

1 comment:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Cute pic of your daughter and her new calf!
Congrats on having your patterns published in Create and Decorate.
I'll be waiting patiently for it to arrive!
You'll have to show us what you've been working on.
Thanks for sharing the clipart.
Prim Blessings
Robin