background

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Here's the winners!

The three winners of an e-pattern are Fran from Vintage Gatherings, Nancy from Huggins Haven, and Rene from Sew Many Raggedies! Congratulations, and I'll be sending each of you an e-mail.

June 1st! How is it that we are now 6 months past Christmas already! I don't know about you, but my favorite season to craft for, decorate for, and dream about is CHRISTMAS!!! With several Christmas shows coming up this year, I think I'd better get busy!!!

Prim blessings!

Laurie

3 comments:

Sew Many Raggedies said...

Hi Laurie,
Thank you so very much for picking me for your giveaway! I love all your patterns and have a few, so it was hard for me to pick one. Thank you so much!!
Prim Blessings,
~Rene~

Anonymous said...

congrats to all the ladies!
What a nice giveaway!
patti

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Congratulations to all the winners!
Thanks Laurie for hosting this fab. giveaway!
I just starting to plan my projects for Halloween, I don't want to think about Christmas just yet.
Prim Blessings
Robin