background

Monday, November 1, 2010

Ready for craft shows, and five new patterns too!


It's been pretty crazy around here, with all the hectic sewing and crafting getting ready for the Christmas bazaar season, but I'm ready, with the exception of some pricing. Yay! :) I even took the time to make five new patterns today, with some new designs I came up with for the craft shows. Here's a little peak, but you'll have to check out my website to see them all! :)

If you're in the Portland/Vancouver area, be sure to check out my craft shows! Here's where I'll be, and when:

November 6&7 - Crafts Unlimited, Vancouver, Washington (here's a link to the blog: http://www.craftsunlimitedshow.blogspot.com/)
November 13 - Mountain View High School, Vancouver, Washington
November 20 - Washougal High School, Washougal, Washington
November 27 - Prairie High School, Brush Prairie, Washington

We spent the weekend at Mt. Hood in Oregon! They had several FEET of snow last week, so there was nothing like some snow to get me in the Christmas spirit! With the calendar now proclaiming NOVEMBER, I know by the end of THIS month I'll be Christmas decorating, and getting ready for the holidays big time! YAY! We love Christmas!!!!

In the meantime, enjoy a wonderful autumn, and make sure to take time to count your blessings!

Hugs!

Laurie

No comments: