background

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Great Craft Show!



Wow! What a great show Crafts Unlimited was this year! Very busy, lots of customers, awesome craftsmen, and great deals! Next, on to Mountain View High School!

I spent the next day browsing at an excellent estate sale, our local antique store, and getting some good ideas for Christmas gift-making! My one find I was especially happy about was an old vintage composition doll. She's pretty sad, but I love her just the way she is! I bought some old vintage linens at the sale and made her a dress, since she was just wearing some too-big baby clothes. I think she's perfect! :) I also picked up some antique Christmas bulbs.

I added a few things to Etsy today. Please check it out:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrindleMountainPrims

No comments: