background

Monday, January 12, 2015

Weddings.....weddings!

My daughters and I at Emily's Bridal Shower in December


Happy New Year!  This will be a very special year for our family!  We have two weddings!  First, our daughter Emily will marry her childhood sweetheart on March 7th!  We are so excited!  Lots of planning going on, and that is the primary reason I have been lacking in any new activity in the pattern department!  I got through all my Christmas shows, and dug in big-time with wedding planning!  Not to fear, after March 7th I will start cranking out some new designs! :)

The next wedding to follow will be when our son Lukas marries his lovely fiancee on July 20th. While there is less for us to do for that wedding, we are planning a fun wedding rehearsal dinner, and I will be baking all of the wedding mason jar pies and cheesecakes!  Yum! :)

Don't forget that my patterns are always available on my website, as well as Etsy, and PatterMart. You can also follow me on Pinterest. Have a warm and safe winter, and I'll see you soon!

Primitive blessings,

~Laurie

No comments: