background

Monday, February 17, 2014

I'm back....!

In the past month I have been lying around recovering from surgery, and planning my next projects!  I can't wait to start sewing some Easter bunnies, but in the meantime, I finished some burlap banners that I put on my Etsy.  You can see them here.  These were kind of fun!  I made some for my Christmas shows, and thought I'd see how they do on Etsy.



We had a week of some real nasty snow, and drifts up to 6' high!  Finally got it plowed and now it's warmed up and raining.  Just in time for our lambs to start showing up!  Today our first little lamb was born, and more are sure to be arriving any time!


Today would've been my Grandma's 98th birthday!  I've always loved this picture of her that was taken years ago on the prairie in Montana.  I especially love how happy she looks holding up her two lambs!  Guess it was in my genes!



Hope you're enjoying this President's Day!

Primitive blessings,

Laurie



No comments: