background

Sunday, January 12, 2014

A little time away...

I forgot to put my newest pattern (finished New Year's Day!) on my blog!  It is a boy snowman that was a special-order to go with my Frosty Snowfriends.  So, I made him in to a pattern, and he is called Mr. Frost E. Snowfellow.


I just love snowmen...because you can decorate with them way after Christmas!  Heck, it's only been a few weeks since winter even started!  He is available as a paper pattern or an e-pattern.

I will be having surgery tomorrow, and out of commission for a couple of weeks.  During this time, please order my e-patterns from PatternMart  or my Etsy, where they will be automatically, electronically sent.   Paper patterns, supplies, or finished items will not be sent by mail January 13-January 27, and e-patterns will only be delivered electronically during this time via PatternMart or Etsy.  Thanks for your understanding!

Primitive blessings,

Laurie



No comments: