background

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New supplies available!


Spent some time today cleaning out the ol' supply room! (A little early spring cleaning!?!?) I found some of my adorable sock monkey fabric that I used to make my Roxie Ann and Sox pattern just about a year ago. This has been one of my best-ever selling patterns, and I decided to list a limited supply of fabrics used in this pattern on my "Supplies" page on my website. This "kit" will also come with a pair of mini sock monkey socks. I also found some of my sweet Debbie Mumm bee fabric used in my Beatrix Ann & Buzzi pattern, and have that listed too. When I was advertising in Country Sampler, I was getting a lot of phone calls for finished dolls that I was selling the patterns to. I'm not getting as many of those requests now that I've discontinued that expensive advertising, but I'm happier designing new patterns regularly, rather than re-making over and over the same pattern I've already made. I'm happy to clear this fabric out, and get on with the next craft idea rolling around in my head!

I'm thinking that I need to make a new little Raggedy with a lamb. This would be timely with lambing in full-swing here on Prindle Mountain. Two adorable little twin lambs were born just today! Keep an eye out for a new pattern in the works!

Time to go check on those lambs....it's only 2:00 a.m. Yawwwwnnnnn! :)

Prim Blessings,
Laurie

No comments: