background

Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm back!


Oops! Another lapse in blogging! Not to be confused with inactivity...quite the contrary! Working steadily on new designs for upcoming holiday craft shows...designing some new patterns....and of course it IS summertime!!! All my birds home in the nest, and I'm pleased as punch!!!

Just received the newest issue of Country Sampler....and my Trixie Ann Halloween doll (see post a few months back!) is in there. I've also recently designed a Christmastime raggedy...and here she is! I had a lot of fun with this girl!

Prim blessings!

~Laurie

2 comments:

Sandy said...

HI Laurie - I hope everything is okay? Just tried to visit your website but says it's suspended? :(

Laurie Johnson said...

Yikes! Thanks for letting me know! I see what you mean! I sent off an e-mail to my provider to see what's going on! Not a good time for the site to be down with a recent (expensive!) ad in Country Sampler Magazine!

Everything fine on my end! Let's hope my provider informs me of the same!

Laurie
Prindle Mountain Primitives