background

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Started an Etsy store!


Yay! Look at me! First a blog (although you'll note I haven't posted since February....a bit more on that later!) and now I set up an Etsy account! Thank you, dear friend Nancy, for your encouragement to do this! You'll find me at Etsy, listed under: PrindleMountainPrims. Check it out! I think this could be fun!

I guess my only excuse for not blogging since late February is that we've been busy lambing! Twenty one little lambs to date, with one ewe left to go! "Hope" is nine years old, and it seems like she is the last to go every year! We just keep "Hope"-ing and hoping she'll have those babies!!!

I did design a new Halloween-time Annie. She's not even on the website yet, since I haven't even made the pattern, but here's a sneak peak! I had to get something to Country Sampler for the fall issue, so I just got her done. What do you think!?

Spring has sprung here on Prindle Mountain Primitives! Hope it has wherever you are too!

Primitive Blessings,

Laurie

No comments: