background

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just a little complaining!

Oh wow! Got a phone call at 2:30 a.m. from someone wanting to order a catalog! Glad I didn't even hear the phone and saw the answering machine blinking this morning! I advertise in Country Sampler, and get some early morning phone calls from the east coast once in a while (no...I'm not in Washington D.C. - it's Washington STATE....the west coast.....three hours earlier than the east coast!), but nothing like 2:30 a.m.! You'd think that when the answering machine says "you've reached the Johnsons.....blah, blah, blah", they'd realize this is a home business! My customers are really awesome, though, and I'm just complaining a little bit about this one because she obviously doesn't have the internet so she won't know it! (Those are the ones who call instead of e-mail).

I don't even have a catalog....just a brochure with a handful of items.......

Okay. I'm done grumbling now! :)

On another note, I'm starting a new venture today! I've been asked to make some bridal veils for a shop. Never done anything like that before, and it's definitely not a primitive craft (can you imagine a coffee-stained veil!?! Ha!), but with four daughters, I'm sure it'll come in handy eventually!

Happy Sunday!
~Laurie

No comments: