background

Thursday, March 24, 2016

How cute is this?!

Browsing through Etsy last night I ran across this print for sale of a Raggedy Ann & Andy set that I made a few years ago.  Isn't this just adorable?


Never know where my dolls are going to show up!  I was at an estate sale last summer and found a raggedy doll that I made 20 years ago for sale.  It was in among a bunch of very nice porcelain dolls. First I felt sorry for the poor little thing...then I realized she was in some good company! 

These little guys sold really well.  I think I need to make some more of them for my fall shows.  They are based on the little Annie in this pattern - Maddie Ann & Jayne.



Lambing time is in full swing here on Prindle Mountain!  7 little lambs and counting! Pictures coming soon!

Primitive blessings,


Laurie

No comments: