background

Friday, November 15, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Ha!  Did you notice my sheep and crow (above) have Santa hats on?!  Time for a little holiday cheer! I've also added Burl Ives singing "Holly Jolly Christmas" to my side bar.  You'll have to click to hear it....many a time I've been browsing around on websites late at night, and startled myself nearly to death when I click on a website that has music playing!  Kind of annoying!

I added the Santa hats to my graphics on the website Pickmonkey.  I love this site and all the fun things you can do with photos!  Check it out!

I'm smack dab in the middle of bazaar season, and I've been putting in 12-14 hour days crafting! Got to take a break next week and put together 4 new patterns!  Watch for them soon! All Christmasy, and some great sellers at my bazaars so far!

Prim blessings,

Laurie

No comments: