background

Sunday, October 27, 2013

New Patterns Coming Soon!

I've emerged from my craft room!  Since September 24th...the day after we took our twins to college (My babies!  That was sooooo hard!!!!), I've been working 10-12 hour days and sewing/crafting up a storm for my upcoming shows!  I've been too busy to stop and take pictures, but here are a couple of things I made this week that I will make into patterns in a week when my first show is over.

Frosty Snowfriends

These snowgirls turned out so cute!  I was just going to put one on the pattern, but decided to have three of them, to show the variations that can be made with one pattern.  I made 9 of them.

Santa's Laundry Line

Something kind of fun and different, and very quick to stitch up!



My first show is the best show in Southwest Washington!  If you're in the area, it's worth a trip! Crafts Unlimited is in it's 38th year, and it's a juried show.  Very high-quality crafts, live harp music, and a free Artists Reception with refreshments.  See the blog here for more details, dates and times, and directions to the show.

Can't believe it's less than two months now until Christmas!  Back to work! 

Primitive blessings,

Laurie


No comments: