background

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Graduation Time!


It's almost graduation time!  As a mother of five children, I've done this before.  It's always a sentimental time for me, as I love all the activities the kids have been involved in; particularly during high school, and it's the end that.  This will be a doozy (I wonder if that's really a word....spell check doesn't think so!), as this time it's our twins, and they are the "babies"!  We've had kids continuously at our high school since 2000, and before that my husband and I both graduated from there.  Small town, and everything happens at the high school.  What am I going to do now?!?

Here's Kari and Kaitlyn's graduation announcement that I made.  I designed these and ordered through Overnight Prints (click here).  Great company to work with and some real good prices!


The big day is only a couple of weeks away!  Time sure flies!  They just started kindergarten a day or two ago...didn't they?!?


But they grew and grew and time marches on!  We took senior pictures last fall.  I've taken all the kid's senior pictures over the years, and just last week I finally get a new camera.  What was I thinking?


At any rate, lots going on in the next couple of weeks, but I squeezed in some time to work on some graduation dolls.


Not really primitive like my usual style, but I had fun making them, and I'll probably have them on display at their graduation party.  The pattern is available on my website and Etsy as well.  Etsy has a new feature and you can instantly download e-patterns.  Pretty handy!  See the pattern here.

It's almost June!  What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?  Wet and cold here!  Come on summer!!!

Primitive blessings,

Laurie

P.S.  Found the vintage picture at the top on Etsy.  See it here.


No comments: