background

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Online Bazaar!



First bazaar of the season is in the history books!  I can't believe it's already that time of year! 

Starting on Thursday, November 8th, I'll have a "booth" at the EZ Craft Show online bazaar!  I'm pretty excited to see how this goes, and have added quite a few items, as well as some super prices on my Christmas e-patterns!  You can see it here.

I've added a couple of new category buttons on my website:  "Prindle Mountain Purse Co.", as well as "Freebies".  I recently made a Thanksgiving sampler, and decided to offer it as a free pattern.  Be sure to check these new categories out!

I spent most of the day figuring out how to host a PDF free online so I could put the free pattern on my website and not have to e-mail it.  To complicate matters, my computer crashed recently, and I upgraded to a new computer complete with Windows 8.  Not sure how I feel about that yet, as I was still back in the Windows Vista-world!  Of course all my old standard programs; PDF creator, Microsoft Picture-It won't work on Windows 8, so I've spent much of the week trying to work my way around things!  It's always something!

Prim blessings,

Laurie

No comments: