background

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Craft Shows

Nope! I really didn't drop off the face of the earth! I'm in the middle of bazaar season, and I've been spending every waking moment (and lots of moments that I should be sleeping!) stitching away! Averaging 5 hours of sleep, and not getting to bed until 3:00 a.m. has left me little time for blogging!

My first craft show of the season is now one for the history books! This show, "Crafts Unlimited Holiday Boutique", is one of the most unique shows that I do. Artists combine their wares, so we have a boutique feel, and not individual booths.

My sweater mittens proved to be a good seller! I sold all but three pair, and have a bunch more to make for my big show later this month/first part of December, "America's Largest Christmas Bazaar".


I just added a new pattern to my website this morning. Itty Bitty Annie was very popular at my craft show, and I've decided to make her into a pattern to sell. Very quick to stitch up....I made 40 of them in just a couple of days!

Hope you're gearing up for some great holidays ahead!

Prim blessings,

~Laurie

Photos from the Crafts Unlimited Show:





No comments: