background

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm now offering patterns on Pattern Mart!

I now have a few of my e-patterns available for purchase and instant download on Pattern Mart! I plan to add e-patterns weekly. I'm excited about this new outlet! After deciding to discontinue my Country Sampler ads (WAYYYYY too expensive with the economy these days!), I hope that Pattern Mart can help draw people to my website!

Below you'll see a photo of my brand new "Love Ewe" Penny Rug e-pattern. If you click on "more info", you will be taken to this pattern on my Pattern Mart page. To see the rest of my Pattern Mart patterns, click on "see all my patterns".

Thanks for lookin'!

Blessings!
~Laurie


Love Ewe Penny Rug Pattern

Love Ewe Penny Rug Pattern


My Love Ewe Penny Rug features a sweet ewe lamb holding a heart. It measures 16-1/2" across...

Price: US$5.50

Click for details

No comments: