background

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Oops! I'm a bad blogger!

Well, here it is mid to late January, and I've neglected my newly created blog! Note to self: "blog at least weekly"! (New Year's Resolution #2!)

The holidays were very hectic, but we made it through! I'm back to designing, and I've got a couple of new patterns in the works! I should have the patterns up on my website within a week, and I'm excited about them! First is a cute Annie doll with a darling mini sock monkey! I just recently caught the sock monkey craze! I always thought they were cute when I was a kid, but never had one. When I found some sock monkey socks on sale before Christmas, I ordered some and the lucky recipients of my sock monkeys were my son and my niece. While my little niece is just 4, and probably the appropriate sock monkey age, my son is almost 22! He said he always wanted one too, and he named him "Melvin"! He's back at college with him! Anyway, watch for "Roxie Ann and Soxx" coming soon, as well as "Beatrix Anne and Buzzi"...a little raggedy doll with her bee dollie.

Thanks for readin'! ~Laurie

No comments: